Lists are a good way to come back from a brief hiatus, are they not?
• I kinda got my shit together this past week and as a result I’ve already lost 4 lbs between Monday - Friday. Bloat I’m sure, but a loss is a loss amirite?
• Went to Fresh Thyme Farmers Market on lunch hour in lieu of the gym today to stock up on some produce. Hadn’t been there before so I was excited. Bought loads of produce and a caramel apple for a treat today.
• Went to Whole Foods for the first time last week. I’m more of a Trader Joe’s kinda gal, as they’re more reasonable in price. Seriously one organic cucumber is $3.99 at WF? Get the fuck outta here with that noise. I got a Quest bar out of the deal though and some really good salsa so it was worth it. I may go back for things TJ’s doesn’t have but otherwise I’ll happily avoid it as I always have. Although I must say Fresh Thyme is probably at the top of my list now.
• My phone just automatically changed my “they’re” to “their” as soon as I started typing “more” in the last paragraph and I was so offended I wanted to throw my phone out the window. I’m not even kidding. When did autocorrect become the grammar police, first of all, and to be wrong on top of that? Might have to switch to droid over that misstep.
• Working OT tomorrow, which I’m super thankful for. We are so understaffed and I cannot stand being behind. It’s giving me anxiety. Also they’re being stingy with the overtime so we haven’t had much of a choice but to just do the best I can and try not to worry. The stress has been what’s caused me to take a break from people / being social but I’m hoping after tomorrow I’ll have a great week next week. Fingers crossed.
• Went to the chiropractor finally and holy shitballs my neck was messed up! It was almost disgusting how much it cracked. I went in for my hip bc it was out of whack again but getting adjusted all over helped a lot. And I go back Monday bc I still need work. Old lady status.
• Stopped at Jimmy John’s for a veggie sub, BBQ chips, and I have my caramel apple with peanuts from FT so I’m going to be in such a state of bliss in the next 30 minutes I won’t know what to do with myself. I regret nothing!! Also since I’m working tomorrow that means I get to spend all day just catching my emails up and that will help immensely with my stress level. And there’s only 1 attorney in today so it’s nice and quiet. With my fab lunch and easy afternoon I’m in the best mood possible for a work day.
Happy Friday y’all 😉
Today’s forecast: rain. Yesterday: rain. The day before: rain. All last week: rain.
Can we just not for one day.